Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update on Life

I haven't written anything in over a year. Go me. I think sometimes I just don't even know what to blog about. Some people are really specialized or really into one particular thing, and I have a wide variety of interests, none of which I am totally into enough to be an expert or anything close to it.

So I guess that's why this blog is so random.

But I like to write, so that's why my blog isn't a picture I stole from somewhere, and a random quote by someone else, not me. Those blogs are.... less than stellar.

My classes for the summer semester finally ended, so I'm chilling at my parents house right now, getting some time away from Kalamazoo and everything there. This semester really wore me out, but the class is over now, so everything is better.

I have a lot I wanna get done during my next three weeks before the fall (AND MY FINAL) semester starts.

Lots of crochet projects, lots of books, lots of movies- all need to be done, read and watched.

Also, hopefully an interview coming up soon for a job as a Master Control Operator at Public Media Network (where I am currently interning). Keeping my fingers crossed.

As for my love life, which currently does not exist, is dull. Still waiting for that one guy that can deal with me. Le sigh. But I don't wanna get into that right now.

Later for now.