Wednesday, April 11, 2007

[expletive] SNOW!

I really should write more in here.

Anyway, I woke up this morning to my phone ringing. It was a friend of mine who is in the same 9:00 am class as me. She asked if I was going to class today. I said I was, and asked why.

"Have you looked outside yet?"

"No..."

"Look outside."

So I climbed out of bed and looked out the window. I could barely see up the hill beside my dorm because it was snowing so much. I laid back in bed and said I'd try to get to class.

I walked to class in tennis shoes, because I left my snow boots at home thinking I wouldn't need them anymore this year. Why is it snowing in April?

If someone doesn't tell me why the weather is acting like this, I'm going to start making up my own crazy theories and posting them all over the Internet. Actually, I have a few right now.

1. Aliens have created a sophisticated weather control device, and they're slowly trying to destroy the planet Earth, or at least trying to make every human go insane. I suppose this is their idea of entertainment.

2. Mother Nature is REALLY pissed off.

3. Eventually, within the next couple of years, maybe a decade or so, July will be winter and December will be summer. Of course, the sooner this happens, the faster I will adjust. Because honestly, I'm not gonna complain if I never have to walk through a blizzard to class ever again.

Anyway, those are my theories.

And to make matters worse, my professor at 9:00 am this morning was playing Christmas music when I walked in. Of course, I left behind my ipod, so I had to listen to it.

However, there is, in fact, nothing I can do about this current weather situation, so I suppose I'll just "slosh" my way to class everyday until this melts, and we have to go through the "winter to spring transition" again. ... yay...