Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

It my favorite time of year! Halloween! I'm passing out candy tonight for the first time in a long time, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love little kids in costumes. They're so cute!

Anyway, I crocheted some Halloween costume accessories this year, and I thought I'd share them.
This first one is a hat I made for my niece. It's a witch hat with dangling spiders. I got the pattern out of an issue of Crochet Today.













The next two pictures are of pieces I made for my own costume, which was a gnome. I'm afraid of gnomes, I think they're creepy and that they come alive at night. But I thought I'd face my fears and dress up like one for Halloween.
Here's the hat, which is simply the witch hat, minus brim:



















Here's a flower necklace (from a pattern on Ravelry):














And of course, here's me and my boyfriend. He, of course, is a Flint Tropics player from the movie Semi-Pro with Will Ferrell
Photobucket

And finally, this is a little pumpkin my mom and I put together. I made the hat on a round knitting loom.


Hope everyone has an enjoyable night! Happy Halloween!